Privacy Notice on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 of Regulation EU 2016/679
Should you wish to change the previously given or denied consent to the processing of your data, please contact the data controller or the data processor at the addresses shown on the policy document.
The policy was last updated on the date shown at the bottom of the page.
Via Modena - Carpi, 388
41019 Soliera (MO)
Tel: 059 - 893919
V.A.T. No. 01803960366 Stock capital € 2,000,000 fully paid-up
Data Subjects: candidates for consideration for the purpose of establishing a working relationship.
DUNA CORRADINI SPA in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data - pursuant to and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter GDPR, hereby informs you that the above-mentioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, and transparency and will safeguard your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions laid down in the above-mentioned decree and with the privacy obligations contained therein.
For the purposes of the processing referred to above, the Data Controller may have access to certain categories of personal data and in particular: Sensitive data that can be inferred from the CV provided or sent spontaneously. The personal data for these particular categories shall be processed in accordance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
If you consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Selection of personnel for the purpose of establishing a business relationship.
Providing data for the above-mentioned purposes is optional, but your refusal to allow processing will compromise the continuation of the relationship and the effectiveness of the processing.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing the data collected by third parties;
- collecting data through computerised or remote systems;
- processing by electronic means;
- manual processing using hard copy files;
All data processing will be carried out in compliance with the procedures laid down in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the minimum data security measures.
Disclosure: your data will be kept in our offices and only disclosed to parties authorised to carry out the services required for the correct management of the business relationship, the protection of the rights of the Data Subject being guaranteed.
Your data will only be processed by personnel who have been duly authorised by the Data Controller to do so and, in particular, by the following categories of Authorised Users:
- Human Resources Department.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way whatsoever.
Storage period. We hereby inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, your personal data will be stored for:
- the time necessary to assess your application based on business requirements.
Controller: the Data Controller, according to the law, is DUNA-Corradini S.p.A. (VIA MODENA CARPI 388, 41019 SOLIERA (MO); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: 059 893919; V.A.T. No.: 01803960366) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to request from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, correction and integration of personal data concerning you and, in general, you are entitled to exercise any and all of the rights provided for by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You may also view at any time the updated version of this policy, by consulting the website at: https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?i5109672314759.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain information:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by electronic means;
- of the identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or those who may come to know of it in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, Data Processors or Authorised Users;
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, if you are interested, additions to the data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- confirmation that the processes referred to in sections a) and b), including specific content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or shared, except in the event this action proves impossible or would entail the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right in question;
- data portability.
- The Data Subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Date of last update: 16/05/19